hair, clothing, interior and events styled by bobbie yanoupeth








Sunday, November 22, 2009

little red riding hood



Photos by: Alfred Espin
I love pictures outdoors. I forget how beautiful nature can be while being in New York. The closest thing that I see to nature, is the trees in planters in font of my building!

Krystal is one of my most vibrant friends. She is a definite diva. I enjoyed this shoot especially because she was so versatile in her poses. She even climbed onto a broken tree hanging over a huge ditch for me. It was soooo scary and we had so many close calls to her falling off the tree. LOL!

Hairstyle:
She has a mohawk already. So I needed to figure how to play it up and make it fun besides putting it up into a obvious mohawk. So I figured why not do cute braided buns!
I applied some Regis Pomade through out her hair. I tied the crown section of her hair into 4 ponytails. I braided some red extension into fishtail braids and wrapped them around her ponytails and secured them with bobby pins. I made some tighter than others so they weren't exactly the same and so they also stood at various heights.
I then used a flat iron to flip up the back portion of her hair. To finish off her look, I used some Regis Texturizing Cream to the sides of her hair and brushed them down.

1 comment: