hair, clothing, interior and events styled by bobbie yanoupeth








Friday, June 18, 2010

chasing after your ghost









Photography: Bousa Concepts
Editing: Abel Del Rio
Dress and Hair: Bobbie Yanoupeth
Model: La Chica Boom
Going through a breakup, is like grieving after a death. Something that you love so much, something you completely and whole heartedly devoted your life to, is no longer there. You feel cheated by time and as if life is one big bad patrical joke. Regardless of who broke it off, the pain is excruciating still.

I think there hasn't been a day yet that I haven't cried, and a single night that you haven't visited my dreams. People have told me to let the old memories lie in their place. To leave them barried deep in the back of my mind. It's dangerous to resurrect those feelings once the relationship is gone, because it will never rest in peace and constantly haunt you. And can I afford to keep feeling this pain? If the closest I can get to being with you again is remembering you, then I will continue. I will keep chasing your ghost till I find you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment