hair, clothing, interior and events styled by bobbie yanoupeth








Sunday, May 2, 2010

bousa concepts

right after our shoot and before the glitter...
tah-dah!!!


the model is my photographer: Bousa!
photographer: Bobbie Yanoupeth
I totally forgot that while I was in California last time, not only did I collaborate on photo shoot with Bousa, I also cut her hair and gave her a little face time!!!!

Bousa and I worked together back in February on "The Little Black Sheep" and "Super Kawaii" shoot. From the moment the cameras started snapping, I knew that she totally understood me. She is such a hard worker and so detail oriented. Her personal aesthetic is anything but ordinary. She worked it out for me. The final product was amazing. And fortunately, I am gonna be back in the bay at the end of this month and we will be working with her again!!!! So please stay tuned!

Hairstyle:
I hacked off like 5inches of her hair. I made sure to slightly angle the hair forward as I was cutting the front pieces. The trick to the look and to give her more of an edge, I got crazy with the layers!!! I did a slide cutting technique, which is similar to using a razor. I pulled hair from the back of her crown forward and layered them into her bangs as well. I swept the hair in both directions as I was making her side swoop because I wanted to make sure that she was able to change the look and not give her a definite part.
I applied some Artec Texture Line BeachCream and blew the hair dry. I then took some pomade as well and scrunched the hair.

1 comment:

  1. OMGAHHHHHH i love the outfit, specially that tutu material.

    i love you BOBBiiieeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete