hair, clothing, interior and events styled by bobbie yanoupeth








Monday, January 18, 2010

thinking back





After a weekend of partying with my bestfriend, Lorena Abenojar, I am just getting over a hangover (jk!!!! or maybe just a tinnnyyy little one). We did a lot of walking down memory lane and ran into many old friends from our childhood while she was here in New York.

It made me think back about the journey that led me to New York, to become who I am today, and also this blog. It has been an amazing adventure and I would say that I have had so much fun, and in some eyes, success. Which was a funny concept to me, because alot of the time we measure success by money and fame, but with time, I have learned that success is finding happy moments in your life.

It has a been a ridiculously amazing life so far... and I see that there is more to come. Thank you to everyone for the support and love.

1 comment:

  1. i heart Bobbie and Lo.

    amazing work you're doing, B! gorgeous people, hair, and styles. so glad to see this blog. I'mma follow you!

    lovealways,
    angel

    ReplyDelete