hair, clothing, interior and events styled by bobbie yanoupeth








Sunday, December 6, 2009

room service?

Photo By: Aflred Espin

I think the idea of bell-boys are soooo cute. And I saw this similar look on a model. I thought that maybe I would give it a mod touch, just to jazz it up a little. So it was all about color!!! So if I were to run a mod/chic hotel, this is how my bell-girls would look like.

Shana is a trooper through all of this. She is the only person who is willing to put up with my craziness and then give it just as much excitement as I have.

Hairstyle:

I slicked the hair down with Got2Be gel and tied here hair into 2 pony tails. One at the temple and the one in the back on the opposite side. I wrapped some tracks of hair around the pony tails and created these loop type buns. I tucked the hair in itself and secured them with bobby pins in X formation so that they were secure. I sprayed to whole thing down with Regis Extreme hold hairspray to finish it.

1 comment:

  1. reminds me of a holiday hard candy mix. sweet and yum and bright.

    ReplyDelete